The change to a sustainable energy supply with a decentralised generation structure and increasing energy trade with neighbouring countries poses new challenges for today’s network infrastructure. Security of supply in the transmission and distribution grids must therefore be ensured by restructuring them. Many projects have to be planned in this context or are waiting for their implementation.
Our team is at your disposal at all times from the planning and organisation to the implementation of your projects. Our experienced engineers support you in the conversion planning, which brings together all the specialist departments such as network planning and system operation, substation and line construction, but also wide area technology and the approval department. Only with integrated planning can your project be successfully implemented. With the following services we support you competently in your projects:
- Development of conversion concepts as well as variant consideration,
- Creation and visualisation of chronological schedules,
- Coordination and communication between the departments,
- Identification of dependencies, interface coordination,
- Testing and quality assurance of technical concepts,
- Detailed circuit planning for the entire conversion process,
- Sensitivity analysis with parallel conversion projects,
- Network planning assessment of conversion steps with regard to their technical feasibility,
- Common mode view of network conditions,
- Documentation of partial planning, meetings and preparation of decisions.
Do you have questions or is your request not listed here? Just get in contact with us! We are always at your disposal.
Your contact person: